Our customer is a multinational organization specific to the global healthcare sector. It is a premier healthcare Business Process Management company that provides end-to-end Revenue Cycle Management services. With five offshore delivery centers, our client supports various hospitals, physician groups, durable medical equipment companies, and academic medical centers. Widespread resources with deep domain expertise, trained and certified in US Healthcare, automated workflow processes, and attractive offshore costs with onshore quality of delivery are the key highlights of our client.
By having multiple domains, managing their AD and LDAP was the client’s raising issue. As troubleshooting tickets are increasing day by day, managing it all alone seems to be tough. Hence, they wanted an extended team to tackle the concern. Email user authentication and access validation issues and mailing active & sync manageability are a few of their alarming concerns which need to be addressed. Business Need Our customer approached us to accomplish the following business needs
Compliance issues and rectification
- Information security policy violation and procedures to notify management instantly
- Full proof for audit trails
- Messaging and collaboration services to orchestrate communication
After understanding the client’s business needs and environment, we have suggested the best-in class solutions with the right product mix for Zimbra, mailing solution. With our strong domain experience and awareness about industry-specific compliances, SBA Info provided professional support via PMO plus service delivery with standard ongoing support and SLA commitment.
The Solution Following are the details of the solutions,
- Zimbra Open-Source Edition
- Additional features from Zextras
- DC – DR in Place with 2-4 DR drills
- Complete Zimbra support package for a year and further renewals
- Activated the multiple authentication methods to secure your activity on the platform and the mobile apps, such as SAML, 2FA, QR-code
SBA Info is managing the client environment end-to-end while meeting their compliance standards. We fully proof their systems with adequate audit trails and logs checks. And made integration with both object storage and blocks storages, either on-premises, on private or public clouds possible.
Following were the benefits achieved by our client,
- Compliance needs are met
- Easy data portability and deletion, even from backup (GDPR)
- Object mailing and collaboration
- Email access via BYOD with MDM
- Cost optimization
- Scalability and enhancement provisions